|Economy||Measure Code||Measure||Currency Code||Amount (Local)||Amount (USD)||Source||Post Date||Details|
|Afghanistan||10||10 - No breakdown||AFN|
|Armenia||10||10 - No breakdown||AMD||245,000,000,000||501,013,646||UNESCAP. https://www.unescap.org/sites/default/files/Armenia_COVID%20Country%20profile%20041120.pdf (accessed 5 December 2020)||
(i) Government assistance package with a headline amount of at least AMD300 billion to mitigate the socio-economic issues related to the pandemic, although this includes a variety of direct spending, state-sponsored loans and increased investment. The key measures include (a) direct labor subsidies to micro enterprises and SMEs that retain their employees and maintain their wage; (b) strategic support to innovative companies, although the details of this last element are not yet final; (ii) 27 March 2020, For Armenia-registered economic entities or individual entrepreneurs with competitive business ideas, 75% of financial resources are provided as interest-free loans with a maturity of eight years and the other 25% are provided as grants.
|Azerbaijan||10||10 - No breakdown||AZN||1,000,000,000||588,235,294||Caspian News. https://caspiannews.com/news-detail/azerbaijan-takes-measures-to-mitigate-covid-19-impact-on-economy-social-life-2020-4-6-1/ (accessed 15 April 2020).||
March 2020, AZN1 billion is part of the announced support amounting to AZN2.5 billion to reduce the negative impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the national economy, the entrepreneurship and banking sectors, as well as for strengthening the social protection of the people.
|Georgia||10||10 - No breakdown||GEL||500,000,000||164,434,076||IMF. https://www.imf.org/en/Topics/imf-and-covid19/Policy-Responses-to-COVID-19 (accessed 7 May 2020).||
7 May 2020, GEL500 million will be provided to support businesses, including through the credit guarantee scheme. Financing for working capital will increase. This belongs in Measures 1A and 2C.
|Kazakhstan||10||10 - No breakdown||KZT|
|Kyrgyz Republic||10||10 - No breakdown||KGS|
|Pakistan||10||10 - No breakdown||PKR|
|Tajikistan||10||10 - No breakdown||TJS|
|Turkmenistan||10||10 - No breakdown||TMT||IMF. https://www.imf.org/en/Topics/imf-and-covid19/Policy-Responses-to-COVID-19 (accessed 7 May 2020).||
No amount/estimate: State budget spending is being revised, including to increase health spending for preventing an outbreak of COVID-19 and to provide support to businesses affected by the containment measures.
|Uzbekistan||10||10 - No breakdown||UZS|